Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

FUBA» Forums » General

Subject: Fuba vs. Regista (Grapac - http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/8159/regista) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone can give his feedback?
thanks
Luigi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils Kullinger
Sweden
flag msg tools
Sorry, can't find what you are referring to...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello Nils
I was trying to understand what's better between:
- Soccero
- Regista Soccer chess)
- Fuba.

It seems to be Fuba, but was looking for advises from someone who knows better...
ciao
Luigi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Takacs
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend reading the rules for each game and going to the forums dedicated to the particular game and reviewing people's comments and reviews. It appears to me that Fuba is a bit more formation oriented while the others are focused more on the player level. That is, when you play Fuba, you act more in the role of a coach, while in the other two games, you act more in the role of a player. I hope I provided you with some help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luigi54
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kenntak wrote:
It appears to me that Fuba is a bit more formation oriented while the others are focused more on the player level. That is, when you play Fuba, you act more in the role of a coach, while in the other two games, you act more in the role of a player. I hope I provided you with some help.

thank you Ken!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.