Kevin Byrnes
United States
Des Plaines
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Attending my first Proto tomorrow and I've decided to bring two games. The first is an abstract, speedy, color matching family game. The second will either be:

- a relatively light racing game with a dungeon theme. Easy to learn and play, it's already well balanced but I really need opinions on whether it's any good.

- a mid-heavy sorcery strategy game where you use an action point system to try to defeat the most bad guys. It's harder to learn, play, and balance.

----------------------

What are all y'all bringing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be in attendance with a prototype copy of Evolution, the first strategy game release from North Star Games. The game is a card based strategy game in which players try to create, grow, and evolve their species with traits in order to outcompete, and out-survive, their opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.