Upgrade (3)
SanSan City Grid (Core #92) x3

Total Agenda Points: 18

Influence Values Totals -
Haas-Bioroid: 3
Jinteki: 0
NBN: 48
The Weyland Consortium: 11

This the the deck I'll be taking to a store championship this weekend. It's pretty standard NBN fast advance with some MSR/Psycho/Beale tagstorm but I was looking at adding some tag punishment such as Closed Accounts but I just can't find room, I was also considering dropping the Sweeps Weeks in favour of Melange Mining Corp due to how cred hungry the deck can be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Smith
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I count only 18 agenda points....your deck is not legal.

Swapping two Gila Hands or Breaking News for either Character Assassinations or Market Researches would make it legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Guze
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A few things:

I only count 18 agenda points. You're short 2. Did you miss something?

I like 3x of both Midseason and Psychographics, to give you more opportunities to get it off early and not let the psychos go to waste, but that's personal preference.

3 Data Raven is overkill. Once you get the Midseason off, they're going to be fairly useless.

Eli 1.0 is really good in tagstorm/midseason decks. It's 4 to break with Corroder, and the two clicks they could spend means they have two fewer clicks to drop tags. You can probably lose the Ice Walls for them.

Market Research is great in Midseasons decks, to give you more things to score once you've hit four points, though it does make it slightly harder to get a Midseason off. It also frees up some space for other cards like Closed Accounts or Melange. TGTBT is also great in tagstorm, too.

I'd go Sweeps over Melange if given the choice, but that's personal preference. The runner can't trash Sweeps out of R&D barring things like Imp and Demo Run, and it's more credit efficient overall (3-4 creds for 1 click rather than 7 for 3). It's also better against Andromeda on the first turn if you can get it. If you can fit both in, though, that would be pretty good, too, but I know space is tight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Perry
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
if you're going to try and MSR/psycho, 3x midseason, 3x psycho. any less and you should just try putting different cards in imo. yes, you usually are only going to use one of each but the timing of MSR means you absolutely need three in your deck to minimize the amount of draws you make before you see one. nothing sucks more than the runner getting to match point and THEN drawing into your MSRs,which are now useless.

generally MSR decks have less ice, because they have operation cards to put in instead. eli i feel is better for the MSR/psychos, because letting a runner spend two clicks to steal an agenda means that's two less clicks they can try and gain credits before the end of their turn, which makes your msrs more effective. i feel like your ice spread is a little too offensive, and doesn't really goad the runner into making taxing runs.

drop a sansan, add a market research. drop two ice, add 1 MSR/psycho. i would try including less 1 point agendas and trying to include your CAs

market research is a pretty good 4/2 to include, since it becomes a 4/3 once your MSR is off. i would also look into running TGTBT, because if that's the agenda you're trying to MSR off of, they're usually either a)clearing the tag last click, meaning that's two more tags you can land on the MSR, or b) they float it, letting you CA into MSR for minimum credit investment. It's also really great to discard it into archives, since it triggers there. If your runner is running archives for sucker counters/desperado credits, it's a good way to give them an agenda before they're ready to take one. for your deck, it can be just as good as a fetal.

glc is pretty good for the deck, but if you haven't tried running celebrity gift, you should give it a try. amazing credit gains, and you can easily set up the runner for a lose/lose situation.
celebrity gift, showing an MSR in hand, install an agenda, they go after it? they're gonna be MSR'd. it's also great after your MSR or an AS to get you back to a sizable pool of credits to work with again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Guze
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
experimilk wrote:
glc is pretty good for the deck, but if you haven't tried running celebrity gift, you should give it a try. amazing credit gains, and you can easily set up the runner for a lose/lose situation.
celebrity gift, showing an MSR in hand, install an agenda, they go after it? they're gonna be MSR'd. it's also great after your MSR or an AS to get you back to a sizable pool of credits to work with again.

Agree with Celebrity Gift, but the influence makes it hard to include. You can probably cut the archers and GLC if you switch to market research since you'll have fewer one pointers and go 2 Gift and 1 Restructure. You could also further cut a Caduceus (replacing the other one with 2x Shadow or maybe 2x Roto for consistency if you want) for a third Gift.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mason
Australia
flag msg tools
MinisterOfPropaganda wrote:
I count only 18 agenda points....your deck is not legal.

Wow I've been playing TWIY for too damn long lol. Thanks for that, saves me some embarrassment later.

As for fixing it, I've tentatively switched a Data Raven for a Market Research. Thanks for all the advice guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.