Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No idea what the hold up was, but it is shipping now. You wait is almost over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe the championships?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
Maybe the championships?

-shnar

Eh, maybe. But there was a lot of grousing from high-level players that much of the top-level strategy was "solved" and in dire need of some new cards. That was...back in September. Nothing has changed, and I'm assuming that this delay only made it worse.

I know I'm just ranting and venting. But I would want to warn FFG that as cool as this game is, when it comes to LCGs, another six-month delay might damned well kill this game completely. I think that there has been real damage done with this past delay, but not terminal damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I got my copy today. It's in the same cardstock box as the Hoth packs. Remember when they announced it with a clamshell, and everybody freaked out? I think that might be a big factor in the delay. In which case... yeah, clamshells suck, but five months with no new cards sucked even more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, classic packaging. Love it. And if that was the delay, so much the better. 6 months from now, no one will remember the delay, but everyone would remember the different packaging...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is funny, I bought the pack at my local retailer last Friday, and all my nerd rage went away. I can't wait to start slinging Kyle Katarn decks out there. I'm excited about Star Wars LCG again.

Damn you, Michael Bay FFG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.