SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Io everyone,

We figured out how to do free International shipping with no VAT since Smash Monster Rampage ran last August, and will have it implemented by the time the game ships to save current backers on VAT (and refunding any extra paid for shipping).

We figured there were people who missed out last time due to the higher shipping costs of the project, so we're running a 2nd Chance campaign just for Smash Monster Rampage on IndieGoGo!

http://igg.me/at/smashmonster/x/1183883

You can check out ALL the artwork for the monsters and read the final rules in the link above.

Best,
Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil,

Can you provide some info on when IndieGoGo backers (such as myself) can expect to receive their games? There hasn't been an update on there in months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Kilcrease
United States
SLC
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oop! My apologies! I'll get an update up over there.

Short answer while I get an update up: we're in physical proofing to get the cuts done correctly. We're expecting delivery in October.

Best,
Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm very much looking forward to receiving my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil,

Can you provide any info on the revised ship date? Some people from the indiegogo page were asking for an update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.