Canada
Orillia
ON
flag msg tools
Yin
badge
Yang
mbmbmbmbmb
Longshot finding fellow Orillians here, but my regular group is terribly inconsistent, so anyone else in the area that would like to play, check out my collection and feel free to post here or shoot me a PM. I'm always happy to host. Weekday evenings are actually the best for me, but weekend nights can work too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Baker
Canada
Orillia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow Orillian. My brother and I tend to host a board game night at our house (technically our parent's basement). Due to our groups schedule we only play games on the weekend (sometimes Saturday sometimes Sunday). Typically on a gameday we start at 2pm and run until around 10pm. If that is something you're interested in feel free to send me a message for more details.

Also just wanted to share that I rarely check the Ontario forum on BGG it was actually Jason from Geekstopgames.com (a great online board game retailer) that noticed the thread and contacted me about this opportunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.