Myth» Forums » General

Subject: 2nd Wave? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Truant
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Is the 2nd wave still on pace to be delivered in April?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rooster
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
To add to the original question... Is the second wave the next round of games going out to kickstarter supporters or is the second wave to retail stores?

Excuse my ignorance but I am late to the party and did not get in on the kickstarter. I am hoping to pick it up at my local game store though as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naomi Nabbit
United States
Norwood
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Trust that you are beautiful.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The second wave is the second wave of things going out to kickstarters. The first wave only included the base game and a couple other things. The vast majority of the stretch goals are in the second wave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rooster
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I see. Has there been any word on when the retail versions will hit shelves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it was after, but soon after, the second wave. Could be wrong, might be getting mixed up with another project.

I can see a situation where due to customs or something someone does get a retail version before an international backer receives their copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MERCS has said it will go on sale on their website on April 1st. No foolin'. They're the only ones who can say exactly when they'll ship to other distributors though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not gonna waste a new thread with this but I'm gonna make a plea to Brian:

As someone who just got their copy today (Looks Great!!!) and as someone who always had to go last for anything in school (thanks last name that starts with 'W') can MERCS ship things in reverse order that they shipped the first wave?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bigGameGeek wrote:
I'm not gonna waste a new thread with this but I'm gonna make a plea to Brian:

As someone who just got their copy today (Looks Great!!!) and as someone who always had to go last for anything in school (thanks last name that starts with 'W') can MERCS ship things in reverse order that they shipped the first wave?????

Being in Illinois and getting my stuff fairly early, I'd be down with that. Seems fair. An exception being made for the all the highest tier pledges though.

I feel you pain about going last in school. Last name with T and being tall I was at the back no matter if we lined up by height or name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Weidus
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My last name starts with a W, but I got my box in Ohio a few hours after they announced they started shipping. Was weird not being last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.