Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
[This very well may be more suited to a different forum, but it didn't quite seem like it would be either "Discussing Retailers" or "Do It Yourself".]

I'm curious if anyone knows of a service or individual who takes commissions for painting of a single (or very small amount) miniature.

Most of the places I've found online seem to be more in the vein of doing up entire army batches of some sort; I have tried to contact the few folks I managed to find on deviantart that do that sort of thing, but I don't know what sort of response I might be able to expect as some of them said they were taking commissions some time (year plus) ago.

Anyone know of a place/person that might be best suited for this sort of work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Buttimer
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I painted my Shadows over Camelot miniatures. I wouldn't mind doing more but I wouldn't want to do a whole army.

I can send you pictures if you're interested so you can see if my painting style is what you're looking for. I keep meaning to upload them on here anyhow, I'm pretty proud of how they turned out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you can find someone local. Shipping for small amounts of miniatures isn't very cost effective.

Visit your local comic book/hobby shops and ask around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
午餐先生
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this young man does it.
United States
Montana
flag msg tools

I think he's mentioned he's backlogged, but you can hit him up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.