Subject: Expansions?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Rooster
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have just discovered this game and will be hopefully picking this up within the next couple of weeks. I am wondering though if there are any planned expansions for the game. I apologize if this has already been addressed but any info would be appreciated.

Either way, I am looking forward to giving this one a try with my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Krantz
Sweden
Märsta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rulebook is hinting expansions but Privateer Press have not announced any yet. I hope they are going to release some expansions in the future because it is a fantastic game, my current absolute favorite. But go ahead and buy it,in the main box there is enough game for many, many plays. The replayability is really high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they can put out one for Level 7, they certainly game for a game that is going to sell even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard anything, but I'm hoping for an expansion that has an extended campaign in the veins of X-COM: Enemy Unknown.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maros Miscik
Slovakia
flag msg tools
Going through the mission guide i noticed that they were pretty creative and consistent with the story which I particulary enjoyed and as well as how they picked up where LvL7 Escape left. I wonder what will they come up next, concerning story or theme. If we are really going for "Level7[Pandemic]" i would expect some Ghin invasion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.