Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After a few games, with a total of 10 different people including myself, we all felt that dropping your monster is the action that is most fun, but - unless you are an exceptionally skilled flicker - you rarely get to drop your monster more than once, maybe twice per game.

And having an attempt to land on a sidewalk fail feels very unsatisfying, not to mention wasting an action and possibly your whole turn.

I am looking for ways to make dropping your monster on a building easier. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're doing something wrong. You must be. It might take two flicks to do it, but it's easy to get on to a pavement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
....and once you are on pavement, just spend both actions next turn demolishing that building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smat Denley
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mb
I agree with the others. You should be able to drop way more than once or twice per game. Usually my first turn consists of 2 flicks to get to the sidewalk of the nearest building and my second turn usually consists of dropping twice on that building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember, your toes only have to touch the sidewalk. You do not need to be touching the ruins, just overlapping the sidewalk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all your input. I am aware of all the rules. Maybe we dont try often enough because we are too afraid of wasting an action. But it does seem like we either dont reach the sidewalk or, when we flick harder, bounce off the ruins leaving the sidewalk again. I just thought I'd ask because two of us are actually considered quite accomplished flickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.