Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim P.
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very intrigued by this game, but at the same time, I worry that it might shine best with 5 players. I already have way too many favorite games that are best with 5 or 5+ players, and it's already hard enough to get them played. Is Dead of Winter still just as good with 4, or even 3, players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
artayd2
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Who knows, it hasn't been released yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
As a playtester, my group played exclusively with 3 and 4 players and everyone wants a copy. It plays great with the lower player counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playtested exclusively with 3 players. Two of the three people in my group will likely consider the final product their favorite game. Whether it's "better" with 5 I don't know, but it's awesome with 3.

Edit: The 3rd player also really enjoyed the game, but I can't speak for exactly how highly he rates it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.