Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two questions after first game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jovan Milojevic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We player 2nd quest and investigator get card that says something like: "Whenever minion appears in room you're in you force it to appear in room next to your room!" 3 investigators are in room with altar and they says to me that i can't summon cultist in the room without altar, because card says crucial word "if able"! I was saying that i CAN summon cultist, but @ the end i decided to let it go and continue game. Who's right on that one?

Second question is about room spaces. How much monsters i can put in 1 room space? Shoggott are really huge, but i don't find any info about this, can i put other monster with him in same space even if there's no free space (so putting them around). Same thing with tight passages. Can i move Shaggott (or whatever is his name ) over bridge or other little spaces. I mean, he literally can't pass trough normal door. LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
You can still spawn cultists, Flux Stabilizer just makes them show up in adjacent rooms instead of the altar room. You can do this even though the adjacent rooms don't have altars. The "if able" clause is there, I believe, to protect against the possibility of there being no adjacent rooms, which could happen if they ever make a scenario with a room accessible only by Ladder.

There is no limit to how many monsters can be in the same space, even if it's hard to make them physically fit. (Shoggoths can fit through doors because they are amoeba-like with no rigid form, though this obviously doesn't translate well to plastic minis.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jovan Milojevic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
You can still spawn cultists, Flux Stabilizer just makes them show up in adjacent rooms instead of the altar room. You can do this even though the adjacent rooms don't have altars. The "if able" clause is there, I believe, to protect against the possibility of there being no adjacent rooms, which could happen if they ever make a scenario with a room accessible only by Ladder.

There is no limit to how many monsters can be in the same space, even if it's hard to make them physically fit. (Shoggoths can fit through doors because they are amoeba-like with no rigid form, though this obviously doesn't translate well to plastic minis.)

thx 4 quick answers m8!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.