Chris Grzywacz
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Founder LexiCon Tabletop Gaming Convention in Lexington and CinCityCon in Cincinnati!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a connection at the managerial level at Fantasy Flight? I did not know that you needed to order tournament kits several months in advance of an event (through our local game shop). We are having a convention in Lexington KY, LexiCon, the begining of May, and want to host tournaments for Netrunner, Star Wars LCG, and X Wing. Fantasy Flight has already turned down requests for regular support of our convention (they are only one of two companies that have turned us down). Now we cannot even get tournament support, which we are willing to pay for. I am very discouraged by Fantasy Flight, they do not have a big presence in Lexington and I am trying to help them, but they seem to be actively discouraging us. Can anyone help? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Wieszaczewski
Poland
Wrocław
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
organizedplay@fantasyflightgames.com

No idea is they even have extra tournament kits - they are made in Print on Demand system and that's why you need to preorder them. If they can't help you, I'd ask at ach game's forum, there may be people with spare tournament kits willing to sell them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grzywacz
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Founder LexiCon Tabletop Gaming Convention in Lexington and CinCityCon in Cincinnati!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great suggestion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.