Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The second annual TableTop Day arrives on April 5, 2014, and one of the coolest aspects of the event is getting a bunch of cool collectibles!

This year, Calliope Games was proud to include a brand-new micro game called Roll For It! Express!

Roll For It! Express takes all the fun of the regular game and speeds it up into a three-dice-roll experience! With just three rolls, how close can you get to 30 points??

As a collectible, this is a great little package. You get two cards (one with the game, the other with the rules) and six green dice, perfectly acceptable when playing the base game, but in a unique color scheme! The art for the card back is beautiful, having been done by the uber-talented Echo Chernik!

Bo over at TableTop Day took a look at the Roll For It! Express package (along with the other items) and had some thoughts posted on the blog here: http://www.tabletopday.com/tabletop-day-swag/

If you love great portable pub games like Ship, Captain, Crew and the like, do check out Roll for It! Express!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel McKenney
United States
Kearneysville
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am late on the knowledge train. How would I get a copy of roll for ir express? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lockard
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best bet would be to try EBAY. I managed to snag one at Tabletop Day at one of our local stores. I think it was the only one in the kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel McKenney
United States
Kearneysville
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting thought. I will try their booth at any upcoming gaming conventions I go to first. . I'd rather support them directly. But eBay is a great back up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lam
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
I've got a copy I'd be willing to part with if anyone wants to GM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to everyone who participated in TableTop Day and grabbed a copy of Roll For It! Express. All of the sets we created were sent to TableTop for their use, so it is indeed gone, baby, gone.

That said, you never know when an awesome little collectible like Roll For It! Express (or a slightly varied version of it, perhaps) might pop up again, so keep your eyes here for any news on that front.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.