Subject: Pledge level problems rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
caleb G.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyway I can back just this game and the brew crafters card game? I understand what they did with the kickstarter, but I don't want to pay 50$ when 4 of the games are of no interest to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterMidori96 wrote:
Is there anyway I can back just this game and the brew crafters card game? I understand what they did with the kickstarter, but I don't want to pay 50$ when 4 of the games are of no interest to me.

I'll post an update tomorrow explaining why the pledge levels were structured they way they were.

In the meantime, here's an interview that Ryan Sanders did with me that explains the cost structure and pledge level breakdown: http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/28649/chris-kirkman-on-his...

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb G.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey thanks for the reply. That was an interesting article, and unfortunately I saw another potential purchase, "New Bedford"

So are you actually planning to publish all 6 of these games after the kickstarter?

Edit- I think I worded that poorly. I meant will these be in local game stores or were you just expecting to produce enough to fulfill the kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterMidori96 wrote:
Hey thanks for the reply. That was an interesting article, and unfortunately I saw another potential purchase, "New Bedford"

So are you actually planning to publish all 6 of these games after the kickstarter?

Edit- I think I worded that poorly. I meant will these be in local game stores or were you just expecting to produce enough to fulfill the kickstarter?

New Bedford is going to be awesome!

If the Kickstarter goes well, I hope to put all six titles out for retail. Of course, that will depend on the final numbers for the three-packs. That's part of the experiment.

Cheers!
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb G.
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.