Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I managed to get all of my survivors painted before the next shipment gets here. I just wanted to celebrate and share. Looking at my pictures I can spot many errors I have made that I need to fix, but without the aid of magnification I think they all came out good enough to play. After all this work, my right eye is starting to spasm... I think I am done painting for a few days. blush

Adriana

Amy

Belle

Brad

Chaz

Claudia

Dakota

Dave

Derek

Doug

El Cholo

Elsa

Eve

Grindlock

Ivy

Josh

Joshua

Kim

Kirk

Kyoko

Lea

Marvin

Ned

Neema

Nick

Phil

Ralph

Raoul

Rick

Rose

Shannon

Thaissa

The Cardboard Tube Samurai

Troy

Wanda

Watts

Phew

I'd love to hear any comments
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wooster
msg tools
Looking great. I need to find time to paint up my survivors now that everything is here from S2 wave 2.

~iPaint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iPaint wrote:
Looking great. I need to find time to paint up my survivors now that everything is here from S2 wave 2.

~iPaint

I'm still waiting for confirmation of shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Mora
Spain
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool loking models!
It's a lot of well done work.
See you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
These look great. Looking through your gallery I really like your glow-in-the-dark abomination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eracer68 wrote:
These look great. Looking through your gallery I really like your glow-in-the-dark abomination.

He was just a test to see if it would work. Now I plan on painting all the toxic zombies using the same technique. After that, I will probably do something similar to the prison abomination to get an idea how I want the others to look. I have already planned on painting my normal zombies in 3 phases of decay. Freshly dead (pink), recently dead (pallid) and rotting (greenish browns). Lots more work, but totally worth the effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to update this post with the rest of the survivors... Everything before season 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.