JB Lawton
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent
mbmbmbmbmb
The game only comes with four fight dice, but is it possible for someone to have more than four dice to roll because of weapons or Help cards? For instance, does the Master (4 fight dice) get an extra die to roll if he's played the Surprise Attack--I think I'm remembering the Evil card's name correctly. I've always assumed you can. You just remember what you rolled the first time and reroll however many dice you're allowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbliii wrote:
The game only comes with four fight dice, but is it possible for someone to have more than four dice to roll because of weapons or Help cards? For instance, does the Master (4 fight dice) get an extra die to roll if he's played the Surprise Attack--I think I'm remembering the Evil card's name correctly. I've always assumed you can. You just remember what you rolled the first time and reroll however many dice you're allowed.

I've always played that you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
jeffwolfe wrote:
I've always played that you can.

Yep, me too. I actually thought the rules said to do that, but maybe not!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can. I believe the rocket launcher used by buffy against the judge adds 6 dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
yup. You'll just need to reroll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
samantha medeiros
msg tools
SeerMagic wrote:
Yes you can. I believe the rocket launcher used by buffy against the judge adds 6 dice.

The rocket launcher does 6 automatic damage on top of the damage you rolled on your dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.