Hide
5 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: A Glimmer Of Hope: locked doors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josef Kössler
msg tools
The special rules of this quest say that "the doors in this adventure are locked by magical runes".

Does this refer to all the doors in this encounter or to the red doors/locked doors only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
jayjaykikkx wrote:
The special rules of this quest say that "the doors in this adventure are locked by magical runes".

No they don't.

They say: "The locked doors in this quest represent rune locked doors that cannot be opened normally."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josef Kössler
msg tools
Ah, thanx!
I only possess the german quest guide and had to translate it on my own; there it says "die Türen" (i.e. the doors).
I seriously can adivise everybody to acquire the original only.
At least the german version you can´t really trust in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, I figured it was a translation issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
That reminds me a Czech version of Alhambra rules. German version was logical, but the Czech translation hurt the gameplay. The translator even added some extra rules to fix it, but the fix worked in 50% of cases and the gameplay was still illogical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.