Subject: Mysterious wooden elements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

There's a contest on polish boardgaming site, where contestants have to identify wooden elements from 7 different games.

There goes the link

The ones I've guessed (No 2, 3, 4 & 6) were not really hard, so I guess the rest is not hard aswell, it's just I haven't played much boardgames yet.

If you could give me some hints, and NOT titles of the game, I would be grateful, as I've already spent few hours with Google and BGG, without any results

Have a very good day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Questioning Answers is as important as Answering Questions
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5 has to do with a series of fantasy books with plots that are anything but circular or flat unlike the world they are set in.

I only knew 3 by the way so you have nothing to apologize for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew that I've seen those before, just couldn't remember where - I've read instruction for that game no longer than few months ago. Thanks!

@edit:

1 identified! Asked my girlfriend what do shapes of 7 look like to her. Didn't really help with that, but told me title of No 1 - funny I haven't guessed that, we've played that together few months ago.

So the only one missing are those poodle/vehicle meeples in 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
7 was easy, but is a bit obscure. Think transport, not poodle.

3 I have no idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.