Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do the two common pieces created by the summoner count as "summoned" for the purpose of the tasks that require summonings to happen, e.g. "Red Summoning".

Apologies, Im sure this has been covered, but can't locate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose MGC
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Summoning" means to play a non-flare card from your hand. As the Summoner card says, the new pieces are not "summoned", but "placed".

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
genoan wrote:
Do the two common pieces created by the summoner count as "summoned" for the purpose of the tasks that require summonings to happen, e.g. "Red Summoning".

Apologies, Im sure this has been covered, but can't locate it!

No. Summoning involves playing a card from hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have said, placing pieces on the board by whatever means is not summoning. In my recent Tash Kalar instructional video (see the videos section on BGG), this was one of the things I emphasised as it is a common question.

I guess because this being is called the Summoner can cause confusing. "No! I'm the real summoner, not you!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.