Riccardo Simoni
Belgium
Diegem
Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the impression that this was clarified somewhere else but although I did a thorough search I could not find it anymore.
So sorry for posting it again (in case).

I am about to play a rumour quest featuring Valyndra and I have a doubt about her hoarder skill.

It reads:
Quote:
When a hero performs a search action, Valyndra may test Awareness. If she passes, she may immediately move up to 2 spaces. Then the hero's turn resumes.

Is that 2 spaces move subjected to the shrink/enlarge logic of large monsters movements or not? Difference would be quite big: 4 spaces as opposed to 2.

Any pointers on where this was already addressed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, she shrinks and expands as normal, but keep in mind that "move X spaces" is not the same thing as a move action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Nor is it the same as "gain 2 movement points." One of the effects is that "move 2 spaces" would allow movement through water more quickly than "gain 2 movement points."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Simoni
Belgium
Diegem
Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's like I was figuring it out

thanks guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Treskunov
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, that's nice. I didn't know that such effect allows monsters to shrink and expand.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.