Joshua Reubens
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Narrative:

"Oh, right! I’m going to play “Suicide Run,” which will let me combo “Shadow’s Reach.” Unfortunately, I lost my Shadows with that last attack, so I won’t get the +2 fate dice on this one, but I’ll get the bonus damage from “Shadow’s Reach”...which I won’t really need, but it’s still pretty cool! “Suicide Run” lets me move up to two squares and,more importantly, through enemy figures. It also lets me play “Hustle” cards to compliment this movement, which I fortunately have. Joshua plays “Suicide Run” and “Hustle” into the next two empty action spaces on his Hero Board. Since I haven’t taken any movement bonuses from any of my played cards, and there are no movement restrictions, I can now move up to four spaces during this attack. I’ll move into the space with the grubber that’s diagonally adjacent to me, then move up to the next one, back toward you guys to hit the third, and then finish my movement in the empty space closest to where I entered the tile. Joshua collects his dice pool and rolls a single attack against all the targets. He easily defeats all three grubbers, raising his threat by 3."

What "Bonus damage" is this talking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Steward
Canada
flag msg tools
Its most likely referring to the 2 dmg that Shadow's Reach did. He used Reach to move 3 squares to set up Suicide Run and the 2 dmg was "bonus".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Picouet
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of related to this, since shadows can be lost during 1 HC and we don't use the shadow token...

We have been playing that once shadows is lost, you flip the card that was giving you the ongoing shadows upside down. That way the slot is still filled in the current HC, but you are aware you are no longer in shadows.

Would this seem correct? We just don't like using the token, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Hobbs
United States
Dallas
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not 100% positive, but i read somewhere on these forums that when you use abilities that use the shadows effect in one combo, the shadow effect last throughout the entire combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.