Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

Managed to score a rare copy from a UK online retailer, earlier this week, and I've just sat down to look through everything. Done the surgery with the sticker, no problem, and inventoried the cards and pieces.

Is there a dedicated list of all the cards I'm supposed to have anywhere? My creature decks seem way out of balance with the rulebook's list. It's supposed to be 60 for deck one and 30 for deck two, right? Assuming that these decks are just marked by the gold/silver border, I appear to have 54 for deck one and 35 for deck two.

Obviously, I'll try customer support, but I'd rather not have to sit and type an inventory of everything I have to the company, if I can simply compare with an online list.

Thanks for any responses.

J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1048668/component-list-e...

Recount your deck two cards; if you still have 35, contact custserv@mayfairgames.com !

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that, completely missed that thread. Will have another count up, but I'm pretty sure.

Many thanks.

Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turns out I'm missing that single card, and they're on the case. Looking forward to getting this one out now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick public thanks to the publishers for their very fast response on this. Received the one missing card in the mail yesterday, but I'd already decided to play a couple of games in the interim.

Game is great fun - really like it as a solo, too. Interest in the expansion is now increasing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.