Snowdonia» Forums » General

Subject: Cube paint coming off rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else having problems with the paint on their cubes starting to chip off? I have the 2nd Edition with the minis.

I've had the game about a month now, played about a dozen games. It started with the small rubble cubes where you can see the pine wood color beneath the brown paint. With each play, we can see more and more rubble cubes with paint chipped off. Now it's starting with the black steel bars. It's not large amounts of the paint surface missing, just small spots where the paint has obviously chipped off, but contrasted with the dark paint, it's quite noticeable.

This is only the 2nd game I have with painted cubes, but this hasn't happened with my other game. Is it normal for the paint on cubes to come start coming off?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Koskey
United States
Kahului
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes in fact when I opened my copy I noticed a few spots where the paint was off/missing.

It has gotten worste as time goes on and more games are played.

Bummer....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.