Hide
8 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Broken Stands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Bua
msg tools
My nephew broke two of my stands, and I would like to buy just stands for this game. I can't seem to find any place that sells replacement stands. Any help?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kelly
United States
Florence
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The colored ones are releasing mass market soon, although you can get them on eBay now. If you play at a shop, there are tons of us with boxes of those clear stands that would gladly give them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's the peg in the base of the ship, use a vice drill to carefully drill out the broken peg, then cut off the female end of one of your clear sticks. File the end down so it fits in the new hole & use a small amount of super glue. I've had to do this to several of my ships already and both my Valdores will soon need to be replaced too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bua
msg tools
I glued one that was broken, but I am missing four round pieces. You know the two pieces that make the pole that you put the ship into the stand. I can't find any on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Chest
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put up a set of 4 clear bases with pegs on EBay. Buy it now price is just $0.99, plus shipping fees. If you play at a local game store I suggest asking players there for extra bases, but if that's not an option for you then feel free to grab these since I have tons of extras.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Litko games sells replacement bases that are slightly different from the stock ones (since they aren't actually licensed). Otherwise you can wait until the end of next month and the colored ones from OP4 will be available in 4 packs for like

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Benhart
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Knightime32 wrote:
I put up a set of 4 clear bases with pegs on EBay. Buy it now price is just $0.99, plus shipping fees. If you play at a local game store I suggest asking players there for extra bases, but if that's not an option for you then feel free to grab these since I have tons of extras.

This is probably your best option. Anyone who has been playing for a while should have a lot of extra. I have most of a box full myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bua
msg tools
Knightime32 wrote:

I just bought it on Ebay from you. Thanks!

And thanks everyone for your help.

Now if only I could get an extra set of dice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.