Popular Tags: [View All]
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that you can place a max of 2 dice for movement, there seems to be no maximum for fire or minimum for movement. Could you place all three dice on fire spots?

We just played this as a family. Great family game. Like King of Tokyo feeling as far as fun for the family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct, you may place any number of dice on the weapons control for firing (it's mentioned in the addendum). You could put all three dice there if you are feeling particularly trigger happy

And I'm glad it was a fun game for your family!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! And thanks for making the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It was my pleasure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it with my 5th graders last week and we had a blast! Just one question, does the firing dice determine how many spaces the robot shoots in a certain direction, or does the blast travel in that direction until it hits something and the number just determines the effect, not the distance? Thanks! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jjfalzone wrote:
I played it with my 5th graders last week and we had a blast! Just one question, does the firing dice determine how many spaces the robot shoots in a certain direction, or does the blast travel in that direction until it hits something and the number just determines the effect, not the distance? Thanks! :-)

The number on the firing dice doesn't affect the range. When firing your standard blaster, your shot will travel until it hits a target or the wall. The value of the dice will affect when it fires and the effect of the shot (based on the Hit table). The grenade launcher is the exception. The value of the dice does actually determine the distance the grenade will travel. Hope that helps!

I'm really happy to hear that your 5th grade group have been enjoying it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nazcagames wrote:
jjfalzone wrote:

The number on the firing dice doesn't affect the range. When firing your standard blaster, your shot will travel until it hits a target or the wall. The value of the dice will affect when it fires and the effect of the shot (based on the Hit table). The grenade launcher is the exception. The value of the dice does actually determine the distance the grenade will travel. Hope that helps!

They are enjoying it a lot. I brought it in again today and a couple of them said they plan to ask their parents to buy it for them. :-) Thanks for the clarification about the rule!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jjfalzone wrote:
nazcagames wrote:
jjfalzone wrote:

They are enjoying it a lot. I brought it in again today and a couple of them said they plan to ask their parents to buy it for them. :-) Thanks for the clarification about the rule!

That's fantastic to hear, and thank you for bringing the game to a new generation of gamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.