Malcolm Solo
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funforge said this today (March 22, 2014):

Hi everyone,

We finally got the last data for the shipping in Canada through USPS.

As we thought it would happen, shipping trough USPS is more expensive than our previous negociated UPS prices, however facing the MASSIVE demand from intensive and repeated comments from our Canadian backers to swap for USPS, even with a paid option to avoid the high UPS brokerage and import fees, we decided to swap for USPS.

This has consequences on the shipping to CANADA which is NO MORE FREE!

We urge all of our Canadian backers to UPDATE THEIR PLEDGE ACCORDINGLY TO THESE NEW SHIPPING FEES.

We want to emphasize on the fact that we won't treat any askings for free shipping with USPS as this is not possible at all. We said and repeated that this would happen as we are treating shipping in volumes through negoiated agreements. We made everyhting's possible to get USPS for Canada as asked by the backers but we had to break our current agreement to do this with a financial consequence on the shipping price.

We however still believe that this shipping price is way lower than the brokerage fees which were brought to our attention and that this solution is so greatly better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Waszczuk
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now all we need to do is reach $600K... $140 USD at a time.

Just 234 225 210 198 171 149 136 123 114 "Samurai" pledges and we'll reach $600K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TODubs Johnston

Littleton
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope we make it...I love extra stuff!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erikk Joseph
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I am both sad and relieved I missed out on this. It would have been amazing to have this edition but I wouldn't have been able to cover the 140$ USD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.