Lock 'n Load: Band of Heroes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Pivoting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Miller
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does a vehicle pivoting in a hex constitute allowing an op fire attack on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
yes 5.3 first sentence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Miller
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So if a vehicle moves into a hex it can be op fired then again if it pivots in the hex assuming in survived the initial op fire intact?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Miller
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
And if the vehicle enters a new hex does the turret automatically realign with the front of the vehicle if it was in a different position in the hex it moved from? The reason I ask is if the vehicle was assault moving and decided to shoot in the hex it just entered would it incur the +1 turret die roll mod. When firing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Leeboy24 wrote:
So if a vehicle moves into a hex it can be op fired then again if it pivots in the hex assuming in survived the initial op fire intact?

I would re read the rule mate. Its once per hex as far as I know.

since you already moved the turret i think you will incur the mod in any case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leeboy24 wrote:
And if the vehicle enters a new hex does the turret automatically realign with the front of the vehicle if it was in a different position in the hex it moved from? The reason I ask is if the vehicle was assault moving and decided to shoot in the hex it just entered would it incur the +1 turret die roll mod. When firing?

As far as i know, modifier of "+2" for having assault moved covers "+1" of turret....so you must consider only "+2".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.