Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will Easy Breezy be available for purchase after the KS campaign? It got the unfortunate position of being paired with Isle of Trains and The Fittest. Unlike the first set of three games, which are all set collection in nature, Isle of Trains is a neat idea that is too complicated for my table, and Fittest is social Munchkin.

I'm in for Dinner, Drinks, and Dessert, and would so love a copy of Easy Breezy. Will it only be Game Salute that carries the game? Designer's personal website (like with the Biblios campaign)? I look forward to one day being able to give this game a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sanders
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it depends on how well the kickstarter does. If it like past DHMG games it would be on Game Salute, but sell out really quickly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose there is also the BGG Marketplace - thank you for your thoughts!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Alex Kevern
United States
Mahopac
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your kind words Brad. A lot depends on the success of the kickstarter, but there is good chance they will be available after the campaign. That said, it will likely be at a slightly higher price because it's in retail, but that's to be determined.

If you wanted to back the kickstarter, I have no doubts you'd be able to part with the games you don't decide to keep, perhaps at a nice premium if they become hard to find after the campaign.

Either way, many thanks for the support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snedeker
United States
Tomball
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can now order all of the Rabbit games on Dice Hate Me Games Website:

http://dhmg.getlouder.net/product-category/rabbit-box/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A bunch in stock at Miniature Market. CardHaus has 8 in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.