3 Posts

7 Wonders: Babel» Forums » General

Subject: For 2 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Wendt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I usually play 7W as a two player game with the free city, but it would seem that the two player version for Babel might be a bit less useful. I can potentially see manipulating the free city to finish the communal tasks, but if both players get interested it almost negates the importance of doing so at all, except in the case that it puts more money or resources into play.

I am probably still going to buy it (or to put that another way, I am going to buy it) just that is my observation. I am sure that Antoine and others are busy play testing it to make sure that 2P works well enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Eaton
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edward, if you're interested, I included alternate 2-player rules with my fan expansion Empires that work with all 4-player rules. It's basically just two people playing a Cities team game with themselves, but it modifies the direction the cards are passed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Wendt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BleuVII wrote:
Edward, if you're interested, I included alternate 2-player rules with my fan expansion Empires that work with all 4-player rules. It's basically just two people playing a Cities team game with themselves, but it modifies the direction the cards are passed.

Sounds cool I will have a look

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.