Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the Discussion Thread for the Day to Play No-Ship Math Trade (Mississauga, ON, April 12, 2014)

Opens: Immediately!

Closes to entries: April 4, 2014, 9:00pm EDT
Want lists due: April 9, 2014, 9:00pm EDT

Location of Trade:

When: Saturday, April 12, 2014
Time: 11:30 am
Where: Fun Games Cafe Day to Play
Meadowvale CRC
2630 Inlake Court, Mississauga, Ontario
(Note: There is a $10 charge for the day (10am-10pm), in support of The Dam, an organization to support youth and young moms. For more info, see https://www.facebook.com/events/701584193205762/)

Trade Geeklist: Day to Play No-Ship Math Trade (Mississauga, ON, April 12, 2014)
Request Geeklist: Day to Play No-Ship Math Trade (Mississauga, ON, April 12, 2014) - Request List

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ian for running the Math Trade for us! Looking forward to a day of gaming and the Netrunner & Catan Tournaments!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm running the trade, but cannot actually attend the event. (Paul is managing the day-of logistics - no worries there, as we arranged all that in advance.)

However, I'd love to have the chance to possibly trade some of my games anyway. Is there anyone who could take care of getting my games to the event, and getting any trades back to me? I live in the Bathurst/Eglinton area, and work in downtown Toronto. I may also be able to duck out on Thursday or Friday evening to drop the games off...

I am fairly picky with my want lists lately (lots of games from previous trades still to play), so the number of trades should be low (if any).

If I can arrange something, I'll list my items.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd D. Fair
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
if i join this one, is anyone driving from hamilton so i can tag along?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A reminder to get your games listed by Friday evening if you want to participate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The submission period is open. Since I don't actually have anything in the trade, I can't submit mine to verify... If anyone's having trouble submitting, post here or GeekMail me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
15 minutes to go, and still one user (PahToots) has not submitted - if you know him, remind him! (I've already sent a GeekMail.)

Also, a test run indicates we don't have much trading going on... If you want to loosen up your wants, now is the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Results are up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Drummond
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
WBC Team Captain
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you meant "result". But yay! It was one of mine!

Thanks a lot for running this Ian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great thanks for running the trade Ian, congrats to the winners!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.