Subject: Orleans Game Group - Thursday, March 27th 2014 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Beetham
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
Why why why didn't I set up a RRGSP! (Registered Retired Gamer Saving Plan)
badge
So many games.... so little time...
mbmbmbmbmb
The next session of the Orleans Game Group will be held on Thursday March 27th, 2014!

Bring your new games, or knock the dust off of some of your old ones! laugh

We usually start just after 6:30 and go 'til about 10:00pm.

The address is: The Canadian Legion, Branch 632 - Orleans, 800 Taylor Creek Road.

We meet upstairs. There is a bar and snacks and now hot food is also sometimes available so please don't bring in something from outside.

You should also bring $2.00 as a donation for the Legion.

Also, please thumb up this post to move it to the boardgamegeek front page to attract more gamers and tell your friends to come out and play!

Please note that hats are not allowed in the Legion and that one must dress and act respectfully.

You can see our schedule as well as other local gamers nights via the Ottawa Area Gamers Guild's Calendar on BGG - click here -> http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/199

We are also listed on the Ottawa Geek Social Club! http://www.meetup.com/ottawa-geek-social-club/events/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Kieswetter
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am definitely IN this week (especially since I am going to be missing the April 3rd gathering soblue).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darcy Hartwick
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't be there this week unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I 'should' be there. Any game requests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Beetham
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
Why why why didn't I set up a RRGSP! (Registered Retired Gamer Saving Plan)
badge
So many games.... so little time...
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall there was 10 of us there - 6 at our table, 4 at the other laugh

We started the night off with Ra which is quickly becoming one of our favourites, which we almost started playing again until a box of Alhambra appeared which we quickly dove into. meeple

Having just had victory ripped out of my grasp by Bob angry - he had a bigger fence soblue we managed to squeeze in a great round of Dixit which my rabbit/squirrel ran away with

All in all a great night with lots of laughter and more than a few "shots" thrown at each other

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Jones
Canada
Orleans
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
On the other table, we played Thebes (note to self - a 4 person game is played over 2 rounds not the usual 3 )
We then played a great game of Tobago and wrapped the night up with Escape: The Curse of the Temple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.