Subject: Sleeves fit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergei V
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Hi All,

here are some photos for those who are looking for sleeving their cards; green FF Supply fits best:

for smaller cards i did not have options, but it is definitely a very good fit:

Have fun,
S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Us Euros should have relatively easy access to Arcane Tinmen sleeves, which are 1-1 in size with FFG's sleeves and come in packs of 100 instead of 50 by FFG.

http://www.arcanetinmen.com/products/board-game-sleeves

Medium = FFG Green, Mini = FFG Yellow

Also, why are the cards on top of the PACG box and not the GoW box ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei V
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Could be. In my case, Dutch web-stores ran out of Tinmen at the moment i was ordering & price-wise it almost the same with FFG.

Dam the Man wrote:

i was searching for the surface, on which people could see edges of the sleeves...strangely, PACG's box worked best

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dale
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
Us Euros should have relatively easy access to Arcane Tinmen sleeves, which are 1-1 in size with FFG's sleeves and come in packs of 100 instead of 50 by FFG.

http://www.arcanetinmen.com/products/board-game-sleeves

Medium = FFG Green, Mini = FFG Yellow

The dragon-shield sleeves are excellent quality but thicker than FFG equivalents which sounds like a good thing but can be a total pain in a large stack of cards.

Those mayday sleeves should go back into the hole they came from. Having recently bought ten packs I was willing to believe they had gotten past their quality control issues but jeez was I wrong. Some too big, some too small, variation within the SAME PACK. The company I bought them from will shift a fair few so I know it's not old stock either. Terrible product.

Not that I'm bitter about it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewmdale wrote:
The dragon-shield sleeves are excellent quality but thicker than FFG equivalents which sounds like a good thing but can be a total pain in a large stack of cards.

Odd, since I seem to recall someone actually doing measurement (or finding the stats) and the FFG sleeves are 100 microns, AT sleeves 80 microns thick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Dale
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dam the Man wrote:
andrewmdale wrote:

Odd, since I seem to recall someone actually doing measurement (or finding the stats) and the FFG sleeves are 100 microns, AT sleeves 80 microns thick.

You're probably right, I mean the dragonshield sleeves by AT which are thicker I believe. Well, they certainly feel thicker!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.