Warhammer 40,000: Conquest» Forums » General

Subject: 40 token cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed in the components section at the FFG website, they mention the inclusion of 40 token cards? At first I thought these were tokens for damage/resources and such but that seems to be covered by the 64 tokens it later on mentions.

Anybody have any idea what these token cards are? Were they shown in any previews? Still a complete mystery?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus MÃ¥rtensson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you read the text on Kith's Khymeramasters, it mentions a Khymera Token. I would guess that token cards are cards brought out by other cards. Such cards are common in e.g. Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sindre wrote:
If you read the text on Kith's Khymeramasters, it mentions a Khymera Token. I would guess that token cards are cards brought out by other cards. Such cards are common in e.g. Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone.

Good catch Magnus! Well that's interesting. That's certainly something different coming from the FFG design house. Not saying that it's original, but I'm certainly very interested in how it is implemented in this game. Seems like having 40 of the token cards in the game mean they are probably important somewhat. Interesting how they didn't reveal any in the previews just yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.