Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the gamers on games video here on BGG, ivan plays Raiders against the diner on his second turn and then attacks immediately.
Shouldn't the ability of the diner prevent this attack as there were no raiders there at the start of the opponents turn ? (Or does the once per game text also apply to both of the diner's abilities ?)

Thanks

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Turner

New York
msg tools
designer
mb
Posco wrote:
In the gamers on games video here on BGG, ivan plays Raiders against the diner on his second turn and then attacks immediately.
Shouldn't the ability of the diner preven attack as there were no raiders there at the start of the opponents turn ? (Or does the once per game text also apply to both of the diner's abilities ?)

Thanks

Ian

I want you to know just how excited I am that you caught that. When we were making the video, I made a quick decision to ignore the game text on the diner because I felt it would impede the instructional nature of the video. To clarify, that attack should not have been able to take place. That effect is always in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.