Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On here and over at the Kickstarter page, please tell me a prototype has been sent to someone?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shingogames/capes-and-v...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hai Kulture
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
Shunning Bandersnatches Daily
badge
Gamer Girl: "I've Touched Boob Today"
mbmbmbmbmb
Those things need to be lined up way before hand - Dice Tower doesn't drop everything just because a Fed Ex box shows up at the door
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I understand that. Which is why I hoped it was already lined up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hai Kulture
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
Shunning Bandersnatches Daily
badge
Gamer Girl: "I've Touched Boob Today"
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a foil of most campaigns that reviews have to happen about 3-6 months out - of course since most don't have a 'game' ready to go or a prototype it never happens.

Same with podcasts - you can't start a campaign and then call up most pod casts and get an interview. You have to line things up about 3 months in advance so you can talk about your campaign 'during' your campaign. Most campaigns, or even backers, don't realize that. Because podcasts just sort of 'pop up' during a campaign it looks like they just called somebody a week back and got things rolling. Unfortunately, not so much. Unless you can pull strings, have a history, or happen to find somebody with little to do on a slow news day - these little happenstance pod casts are scheduled way out and then staggered to boost some juice during the slow middle weeks of a campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.