Noah Sager
United States
Sebastopol
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the GAMA pic from Crit to Hit:

Looks like a few sheets of cardboard net pieces.

http://www.crittohit.com/events/gama-trade-show-2014-wizkids...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Sager
United States
Sebastopol
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This may also give us a hint on how the 8472 big weapon might work (if we get it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan kipps-bolton
United Kingdom
watford
hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And looks like probably an Indy faction ship!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruce
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Interesting they report two 3 month Borg events each with thier own prize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DonMegel wrote:
Interesting they report two 3 month Borg events each with thier own prize.

I found that rather surprising as well. So there will be 2 grand prizes (and 6 other OP prizes) I won't be winning?

Also, I was on the fence about the AW&D stuff, but seeing that Dwarven Ballista...man it looks awesome! And there is 1 hero in one of the pics as well. No base template, just the guy on a stand holding something. Looks like the scale is gonna be...off though. It could just be the pics, though, but the ballista seems to be smaller than the human. But it looks like the ground units have a base they come attacked to and that base then attaches to a standard AW base. Nice for visual effects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vtmobius vtmobius
msg tools
I hope they sell the tholian and gorn ships. If not they just left money on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Sager
United States
Sebastopol
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vtmobius wrote:
I hope they sell the tholian and gorn ships. If not they just left money on the table.

They won’t and they did.

Frustrating for average players like myself who can’t quite reach the top 2 slots each month. I’ve come to grips with the reality that I’ll be buying the ones I like most on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All we need to do is look at the precedent set by Heroclix events. Wizkids will probably never sell these prizes at retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RequiemX wrote:
vtmobius wrote:

They won’t and they did.

Frustrating for average players like myself who can’t quite reach the top 2 slots each month. I’ve come to grips with the reality that I’ll be buying the ones I like most on eBay.

Well, not to get hopes up, but there are 5 different ships in the Borg brick. And the Dominion War OP event did have 5 ships that weren't just copies of a ship was released as an expansion pack. I'm not saying the exact same contents, but it could be a different named version of those ships with different cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.