Legendary: Paint the Town Red» Forums » General

Subject: Storage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Frakes
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
This may have been posted before but I didn't see it so figured I'd ask. I've run into a problem. With PTTR my cards no longer fit in the core box. Curious as to what others have done to fix this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As my cards are sleeved, I keep all of my base and LDC in the big box, as well as all the schemes, and PtTR and F4 in the LDC box, using extra foam spacers from myriad other games I own. Works quite well, plenty of room in the LDC box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not out yet, but this is going to be my solution: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1144065/box-orginizer

http://www.thebrokentoken.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Frakes
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I'd heard of broken token before. Not going to lie I'm a little excited they are going to be making a box for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my storage solution:

This was taken before I got FF and PTTR, but as you can see there's more than enough room for them. And probably another expansion or two.

My cards are sleeved using Ultra Pro Deck Protectors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got them to fit, sleeved (penny sleeves) with all expansions still using the base box insert.

Fewer dividers would be my guess. All my masterminds are together to have the ability to randomly pull one...kids don't like the App for some reason.
Likewise I do not have the starting hands sorted out (4 troopers + 8 agents)..spreads the wear out on the sleeves.

Now the Next expansion...I'll be doing what IronSyndicate has shown above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Villains kind of throws a curveball into my sorting method...

I'm still not sure what to do about that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all my heroes in the LDC box, X-Men and X-Force on one side, everyone else on the other. Everything else is in the base box, Villains and Henchmen in the large slot, starting decks smallest, Masterminds/Twists/Master Strikes/Schemes in the second smallest, and Wounds/Bystanders/Officers in the second largest. Everything is sleeved and using the Ryan's Pro Shop dividers from the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bresnan
United States
Decatur
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's mine, sleeved with Ultra Pro Standard sleeves (the good kind )

This includes all cards to date, and still room for expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have plenty of room in my Resident Evil DBG Mercenaries box that I'm using for Legendary. PtTR and the next small box easily fit in there, currently undecided on the whole Villains set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bresnan
United States
Decatur
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I get the Villain set, and if it's basically the same as the current base, then I'll probably go the same route and keep the cards in their respective base boxes.

That being said, I hope Upper Deck goes the route of the Dark City insert instead so that we don't have to make our own rails for the base set (no biggie if we have to, but it'd be nice to have them already there for the 3 rows.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's plenty of room in the Dark City box, so I keep the small box expansions in there. I keep the core game in its box, so I use both boxes. If you're into the expansions, I think its inevitable that you'll have more cards that will fit in a single box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
DarthEd wrote:
I think its inevitable that you'll have more cards that will fit in a single box.

We're gonna need a bigger boat... ah, box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.