The Legend of Landlock» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Cute enough to make one regurgitate? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank McGirk
United States
flag msg tools
(continued from Modern Art)

I picked this lil’ game up for $1.50 at the Salvation Army, just short one tile.
As I’ve mentioned before, my buddy Marty loves his tile games and was just sort of recovering from about a four day spat with mystery vertigo.

Fortunately, producing a square land didn’t aggravate his condition, as perhaps a spinning globe might.

The game played quickly and though there is quite a dollop of luck in the whole procedure (mostly the cutesy elements of gnomes and grassy knoll creatures (of the non-assassining type)) it required enough brain power to make it fun, for two loosely defined “adults.”

Marty thoroughly whipped me in this one, having drawn all the grassy creatures and land gnomes than I. In fact, I may have to investigate whether the game is innately slanted—or rather due to its incompleteness, artificially slanted—to favor the land character, and see if it can be rectified with the removal of yet another tile.

Or perhaps I will just demand that I’m allowed to play land next time. It is my game after all.

I left Marty fully intact and feeling well, which is more than I can say for how I found him, or how I usually leave him after a night of poker.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.