California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
From today's update on Kickstarter regarding the SoB pledge manager:

Quote:

It would be an easy task if we just threw something out there, but we are hoping to have some new items and surprises and we are working with the developers to add some new functionality as well.

New items? Surprises? Any guesses that maybe those extra stretch goals might get added? Or other stuff?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have to wonder if some of the stretch goals we missed might be on there. Also maybe a storage case for the minis? That would be cool...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kaercher
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1932f20 wrote:
I would have to wonder if some of the stretch goals we missed might be on there.

That's what I was thinking, probably some of the smaller ones like the mutated Trederrens or those alien mercs.

That's not to say it won't be something completely new, but that's just what seems the most likely right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Trun Hunters would seem to be the obvious one, since we only missed it by less than $9000. That's only 20 more MC pledges, and I feel like I've seen more than 20 people asking about upgrading to MC during the pledge manager.

Also, unless I'm miscounting something, it looks like Jargono has two stretch goals unlocked (Serpent Men, and Serpent Shaman), while Targa has only one (Custodians). Since the Trun Hunters are stated to be from Targa, it makes sense to keep things in balance. (Although it's hard to tell which world some of the monsters are supposed to be from.)

For some reason, I doubt we will get the Belly of the Beast world or the Hell Train. It would surely be a nice surprise though.

I hope there is something totally new (gameplay-wise) that wasn't even previewed during the project, but I won't mind if there isn't. There's already a ton of stuff there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just want the Hell Train
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kaercher
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rubric wrote:
Also, unless I'm miscounting something, it looks like Jargono has two stretch goals unlocked (Serpent Men, and Serpent Shaman), while Targa has only one (Custodians). Since the Trun Hunters are stated to be from Targa, it makes sense to keep things in balance. (Although it's hard to tell which world some of the monsters are supposed to be from.)

Funny you bring that up, one of the odd things I noticed is that Targa, out of all the unlocked Other Worlds, is the only one not to have any small based enemies unique to it. Maybe some floating maintenance drones or Trun hunting dogs, perhaps?

Cinder's also lacking in the monster department, unless you bought the Succubus mission pack all you have are lava men.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kaercher
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I just want the Hell Train
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LargeGoblin
msg tools
1932f20 wrote:
Also maybe a storage case for the minis? That would be cool...

Man, I'd buy this immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
Canada
Ridgeway
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hell Train and Case would be auto-buys! Oh well we'll have to just wait and see!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arent the slashers from targa?

im hoping for the hell train as well and the missed stretch goals

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I know is that if I can use my MC credit to get it, that would be sweet.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was never that fussed with the Hell Train, and the Belly of the Beast was the least inspiring of the new Otherworlds they'd shown for the game. HOWEVER! Those final three, missed stretch goals (Trun Hunters, Trederran Mutants and Tribal Ghost Warriors) were sorely missed when the ks ended. I actually felt sorry for their "loss", as I felt like these were three of the best, and were kept to the end of the campaign to drive up pledges in the final hours. But that's entirely subjective, I know!

I hope we'll see them in the pledge manager, but otherwise I hope it won't be too long before these later stretch goals are available at retail. At least there's still a whole load of great stuff on its way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Irons
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be psyched by the Hell Train. Any of the stretch goals we got a glimpse of would be nice.

Storage is another interesting thing. Looking at the Harbinger, how would one store something that large/awkwardly shaped? I just have the unfortunate image of coming home one day with my cat looking triumphant with a bit of wing in his mouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh...here's my wallet. Just take it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of everything please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PlaidViking wrote:
... I just have the unfortunate image of coming home one day with my cat looking triumphant with a bit of wing in his mouth.

All the more reason to get rid of the catwhistle, sorry couldn't resist.

We all will need some storage solutions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Chan
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PlaidViking wrote:
I would be psyched by the Hell Train. Any of the stretch goals we got a glimpse of would be nice.

Storage is another interesting thing. Looking at the Harbinger, how would one store something that large/awkwardly shaped? I just have the unfortunate image of coming home one day with my cat looking triumphant with a bit of wing in his mouth.

less mobile, but my plan is to fill up at least one (maybe more) shelves of an Ikea detolf display case with SoB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.