Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, here comes my first post ever: Has anyone on here any experience getting Devastation Extended in Europe (more specifically: in Germany)? I'm actually thinking about ordering it from the Level 99 shop but it seems as though the shipping cost might be quite high (again: does anyone here have an idea about the actual shipping cost?)

Also, do you think there will be a War Revised Kickstarter option where you get Devastation Extended as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldo Ghiozzi
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Beren,

Our company, Impressions, handles the distributor sales and shipping for Level99 and many other companies. I can tell you that only 22 copies went to 1 of the 3 distributors we work with in Germany because the game was sold out on day 1 and those other 2 distributors did not put their orders in on time to get them product.

As we've mentioned before, the game is out of print right now but hopefully when it is reprinted they will order.

If you really want it right now, then I would recommend getting some of the few copies left that Level99 has...or you can wait a couple of months until the reprint arrives.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Aldo Ghiozzi
Owner
Impressions Game Distribution Services
aldo@impressionsadv.net

DomHiob wrote:
So, here comes my first post ever: Has anyone on here any experience getting Devastation Extended in Europe (more specifically: in Germany)? I'm actually thinking about ordering it from the Level 99 shop but it seems as though the shipping cost might be quite high (again: does anyone here have an idea about the actual shipping cost?)

Also, do you think there will be a War Revised Kickstarter option where you get Devastation Extended as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DomHiob wrote:

there is a kickstarter war reprint comming soon. and i would guess that devastation would also be available as part of that kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaxas wrote:
there is a kickstarter war reprint comming soon. and i would guess that devastation would also be available as part of that kickstarter.

Maybe! They did move toward simpler KS reward levels for Argent, with the goal of making fulfillment easier. I would not assume anything one way or the other.

[Edit: Brad Talton said in another thread that there would be a bundle with Devastation.

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/15197093#15197093

]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Aldo, the OP was asking specifically about Extended Edition; is that being distributed through game stores at all? It doesn't come with a box, for instance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
@Aldo, the OP was asking specifically about Extended Edition; is that being distributed through game stores at all? It doesn't come with a box, for instance.

Wow, thanks first of all to all who responded so quickly. And yes, I was asking specifically about Extended Edition. I own Devastation and would love to have that Extended Package which sells for around $15 at Level 99's online store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the $15 extended edition from the level 99 store. By the time it got through UK customs the total cost to me reached £37 (about $61, cost + shipping + import VAT + handling fee).

If you do order it I hope you have more luck with German customs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aljo Martinez
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think Devastation Extended is out of stock at the Level 99 store. I remember because I was actually going to order a copy the other day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sevventh wrote:
I think Devastation Extended is out of stock at the Level 99 store. I remember because I was actually going to order a copy the other day.
I just received the copy that I ordered on Friday; they do still have stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
Sevventh wrote:

There was an inventory mistake, but it should be corrected now.

As for Extended Edition, we printed it without a box, which was kind of a mistake on our part. We may reprint it again soon (without the patch to War, since War is reprinting) and distribute it through regular channels. It mostly depends on whether Aldo thinks he can sell it though, so convince him!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert barnes
United States
Islip Terrace
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
dthurston wrote:
Sevventh wrote:

There was an inventory mistake, but it should be corrected now.

As in it should be in stock? (its still listed as out of stock)

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Just grabbed the game on Monday and been spending all week working on storage solutions.

Now I'm going to be grabbing another box worth of stuff to sort through -_-'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aldo Ghiozzi
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Distribution/Retailers only have the core boxed games. No expansions or extras through stores.

Best,
Aldo

dthurston wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.