Saint Petersburg (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in US after funding? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Yoder
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If I choose not to fund the project, but later decide I want the game, will it be available in the US at online stores, such as CoolStuffInc?

That way I also avoid oversea shipping. If the answer is yes, do you have any idea what the MSRP will be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Noack
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I dont know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man Games has been Hans im Gl├╝ck's partner for US distribution for the past almost 2 years. I don't think that's changed since it was originally reported.

http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/11018/hans-im-gluck-change...

My guess is that Z-Man will distribute this new edition of St. Petersburg in the US. Note that HiG has announced that that they have an unnamed partner who will distribute the games to US and Canadian backers, so I suspect this unnamed partner (probably Z-Man?) will also do the retail distribution. But, again, this is all guessing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthEd wrote:
My guess is that Z-Man will distribute this new edition of St. Petersburg in the US.

Meaning we can look forward to a print run of 26 total copies selling out in pre-orders, followed by a statement from Z-Man about their shock and surprise at the demand and a promise of fortcoming reprint... that will take 18 months.

This will also sell out from pre-orders alone, requiring yet another printing that will finally bring stock up to demand... 2 years later. Joy! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
DarthEd wrote:
My guess is that Z-Man will distribute this new edition of St. Petersburg in the US.

Meaning we can look forward to a print run of 26 total copies selling out in pre-orders, followed by a statement from Z-Man about their shock and surprise at the demand and a promise of fortcoming reprint... that will take 18 months.

This will also sell out from pre-orders alone, requiring yet another printing that will finally bring stock up to demand... 2 years later. Joy! laugh

okay, that had me laughing out out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.