8 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Missing OP Ship Part rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
a g
United States
flag msg tools
Who do i email at Wizkids about a missing part fron an OP prize ship (the OP parts are not listed on the replacement part web site)? I have emailed the WK.Replacements@gmail.com several times but have gotten no answers. So does Wizkids just not answer, or do they hate their customer? How can i shack lose an answer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Create an account if you haven't and make a ticket using this address.

http://www.wizkidseventsystem.com/pls/apex/f?p=306:101:

NOTE: You may have to copy and paste the address due to the extra colons.

I had a missing board from my Excelsior replaced, took about 2 weeks, YMMV.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Albright
msg tools
Maybe ask your TO?

I have had a few missing or messed up OP items, and Wizkids (the gmail you listed) has been flat out awesome to my play group.

so maybe ask your TO to send them a message, stating one of his/her prizes are messed up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a g
United States
flag msg tools
No luck, the sets under Star Trek Attack Wing do not list any of the OP ships.

Is there anyone from Wizkids on the forum here? Or anyone have another email address for Wizkids? I was going to post on their Facebook page, but their site does not allow posts. My emails still have not been answered. I'll go send another one to the WK.Replacements@gmail.com again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a g
United States
flag msg tools
Another email is off, I do not understand why they do not answer their customers who buy their products. Even if it is an SOL message.

CQ, CQ, Wizkids? You there?

One of your customers is complaining in a public forum...

Here is your opportunity to provide excellent customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Progressive Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't think they replace OP kit ships. I know they do sometimes replace things that are missing from the OP kits but that is usually done through the store and the distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a g
United States
flag msg tools
That was cala was thinking. Can someone doing a favor and show me where I can find ship token is an image? That way I can print it off. Mainly all I need to know what your stuff firing arcs, got all the other information on the ship card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
I had a missing card in my U.S.S. Sutherland pack. I emailed WK.Replacements@gmail.com and they took a few days to get back to me (4 I think). They had to get some other people involved but were able to get me a replacement card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.