Subject: Resource Points rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Seems like a trivial question I know, but I couldn't find a reference to the fact that Resource Points are renewed every turn. I assume that this is the case, the only changes being those brought about by event cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Van Beurden
Belgium
Leuven
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed.

Renewed each turn. Do not carry over from turn to turn. Multiple events that make changes (Bank of England, French Financial Collapse, any others?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don H
United States
Atlanta
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
There's an oblique reference that RP's are received each turn in the example at the bottom of page 9, "He has the standard 4 Replacement Points (RPs)", but yes it definitely could have been spelled out more clearly! The cards/events that effect the standard RPs are:

Bank of England: Alliance 7 (on the card)
French Financial Collapse: Bourbons 2 or 3 (on the card)
Britain Withdraws: Alliance 4 (rule 19.E)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Bruce
United States
Colchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first play and I just had the same question myself, so came here. Good to get the info.

The resource points renewing to 6 & 4 respectively at the start of each turn should be clarified in the errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.