Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mb
The pending microbadge list is filled with empty images:

http://www.rpggeek.com/microbadges/list/pending/page/1

When I submitted mine, it appeared with an empty image as well. After I had submitted it, I admin edited the microbadge to change the image (to the exactly same one I had initially submitted) and then the image appeared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of bugs creeping in today - almost like we're doing something behind the scenes!

This should be fixed now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
Lots of bugs creeping in today - almost like we're doing something behind the scenes!

I can confirm that the "missing-microbadge-image"-issue is fixed now.
But when submitting a new badge, the "note to the admin" doesn't show up now. I tried 3 times and I am sure I entered a note (at least once )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thorin2001 wrote:
Aldie wrote:

I can confirm that the "missing-microbadge-image"-issue is fixed now.
But when submitting a new badge, the "note to the admin" doesn't show up now. I tried 3 times and I am sure I entered a note (at least once )

Thanks - turns out I broke one thing by fixing another. The admin notes should be back to normal now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirmed.
Working as intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.