Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find a card list for each of the 3 decks that come with the game. I've mixed them up and and would like to seperate them back to default, but I can't find card lists anywhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.hullbreachgame.com/s/Corporate-Wars-deck-list.pdf

http://www.hullbreachgame.com/s/Loyalty-and-Vigilance-deck-l...

Some names may be a little different.
The BotG "Havoc" card was renamed to the BotG Saboteur Team, an Option.

And I think there is an Anaheim card called Superior Salvage Operations instead of just Salvage Operations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Hull Breach!
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
publisher
That is correct. Rahdo did a great job but here's a few rules clarifications.

Station Assault Suite(Station: Module) is actually a typo.. our bad! It should have capacity to hold 3 drones. Anything that is Regimented with units can hold those units. This will be fixed in the next printing.

Hidden cards can only go on Heavy Cruisers and higher ships

Station Modules and the Station itself are treated as one combined unit for purposes of boarding and marine capacity.

Lastly you can't split fire Overload volley fire, it all has to go at one target. its designed to take out larger ships or targets that just NEED to die.

Otherwise Rahdo was spot on! Thank you for bringing these points up by the way so we can find a way to make the rules clearer and fix any errors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.