Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering, does anyone else have 1 darkness card of the 10 that is pretty severely "off-shade" from the others? Mine is a light gray and is easily picked out when drawing cards, as the other 9 are a much darker grey. I am wondering if I should try to get a replacement (along with a couple other things) or if it is a misprint, that is going to be an issue in every game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Patterson
United States
Calimesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I hadn't noticed that. I will have to take a closer look at mine to see if I have the same issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Phillips
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't think it is a widespread issue - mine are all fine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are all fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Likewise, mine are all fine.

Sounds like a manufacturing error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a ton everyone for checking for me. I will add this to my list. I am using my own sleeves for the other cards (besides the heroes), so this will be an issue for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No issues here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MattVid wrote:
Thanks a ton everyone for checking for me. I will add this to my list. I am using my own sleeves for the other cards (besides the heroes), so this will be an issue for me.

You may want to contact Megacon and let them know, they are doing replacement parts now and that sounds like something they could fix. If you don't want to go that route you could get some solid backed sleeves or sleeves with art on them to cover the back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Colapietro
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also have one Darkness card with a much lighter border, and similar issues in the character decks.

These types of quality control issues seem to be the norm rather than the exception these days - you would think the print shops in China could get their act together at some point.

At least all of the cards are all more or less the same size - we'll see what happens with the expansions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
My item decks have centering problems -- different cards in the same deck are cut slightly to one side or the other. It is noticeable and I maybe just draw from the bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.