Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Whapham
United States
Sunbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone out there willing to design tuckboxes for Rampage? I tried several times, but can't seem to get the idea of the program. I would like a tuckbox for each of the card types (Character, Super Power, and Secret Super Power) that are in Ultra-Pro clear sleeves. I will have the files in my dropbox and can give you access to them or surprise me (that seems to work best).
Thanks!
PB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Freeman
United States
El Cajon
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning on making one, but am planning on a single one for unsleeved cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Garriel
United States
Sicklerville
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anybody got a link to a decent paper to use for tuckboxes? I bought this from Amazon. It's 65lb cardstock. I made a couple tuckboxes with it, but the results weren't satisfactory. The end result was just too flimsy. I'd like to make something as good as a tuckbox you'd get with a standard deck of Bicycle cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
PoppaBear wrote:
Is there anyone out there willing to design tuckboxes for Rampage?

I'd be willing to make tuck boxes for Rampage (I've made them for several other games), but I do not yet own Rampage. If I do in the future, I'll let y'all know - or if someone wants to work with me and get me the artwork images I can turn them into tuck boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerrin 2
United States
Canandaigua
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
JerseyFrank wrote:
Anybody got a link to a decent paper to use for tuckboxes? I bought this from Amazon. It's 65lb cardstock. I made a couple tuckboxes with it, but the results weren't satisfactory. The end result was just too flimsy.

I usually use 110lb paper, which is easy to find at most office supply stores. It's about the thickness of index cards and folds well. Not quite the same thing as a commercial deck of cards comes in though.

Maybe something stiffer that isn't much thicker would work too, for example, oak tag or something. Haven't tried this myself though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.