Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Wilson
United States
Bangor
ME
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As the subject, but rather, could we get a preview of the new inlay? Or could someone with a copy upload it, and how or if it works with the game box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
I too would like to see it. Hopefully it releases soon as it's holding up my order with Lewis & Clark! I'm assuming the inlay is just big enough to hold the 40 new cards combined with the base game cards (sleeved).

Very interested in the 3 new modes of play too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freierfall Sonnenflieger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick pic of my box with the new card holder.

Yes it does hold all the cards (there is even some space left), and has extra room so the cards can be sleeved (what I don't like because I don't use sleeves, and this way if you shake the box in the "right way" you may see a part of the card below the one on top).

edit:
New "modes of play" are just ways to determine which cards are in play, there's "just expansion", "everything" and a drafting mechanic where the players can choose cards that they want to be in the game.
And there are some character cards that can bring development cards, that are not in the current setup, into play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Freierfall wrote:
Just a quick pic of my box with the new card holder.

Yes it does hold all the cards (there is even some space left), and has extra room so the cards can be sleeved (what I don't like because I don't use sleeves, and this way if you shake the box in the "right way" you may see a part of the card below the one on top).

edit:
New "modes of play" are just ways to determine which cards are in play, there's "just expansion", "everything" and a drafting mechanic where the players can choose cards that they want to be in the game.
And there are some character cards that can bring development cards, that are not in the current setup, into play.

Thanks for that. I have to remind myself that there is so little content for something that retails in the US for $25.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freierfall Sonnenflieger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not much content, but IMO the new cards are great, and a lot of them provide some new interesting ways of interaction. More cards to remove the other players workers, steal stuff from them etc. And since they come up in play not that often (in a "all the cards" game, haven't played "only expansion" yet), that gives even more variance to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.