United States
Princeton Junction
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm in the process of playtesting a simple satirical card game about the production of GMOs, and I'm at the point where I would like to talk with graphic designers about producing the art. Unfortunately, as I have never done this before, I'd need someone to create a few pieces and card templates for free or little compensation, but for them to receive the bulk of their pay from Kickstarting the project itself (whereupon they would then finish the illustrations).

For the illustrations, I'm looking for something similar to the illustration style in Smash Up, particularly the alien deck. That being said, I'm open to whatever approach any artist wants to take. The game is goofy and receptive to a number of different styles.

If anyone is interested, comment or PM me. I've never done this before, so I'm also open to advice on how to solicit a good designer and how to work with one on a project that I need to crowdfund.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.